Goal-oriented. Creative. Kinda nice.
Somehow "strategic" in the sense that I always ask why. Why are we doing this? Should we do something else – or rather nothing at all? How do we measure success?
Strong social skills; multicultural academic and professional team experience from 3 continents
– Reporter/Test driver,
auto motor & sport (2010)
– Deputy Chief Editor & Cofounder,
auto motor & sport Vintage (2011-2012)
– Volunteering photographer,
La Nation in Cotonou, Benin (2012)
– Online Editor,
King Magazine (2013)
– Marketing and Operations
VIKAND LLC (2014-16)
– Marketing & Communication
Swedish American Chamber of Commerce Ft Lauderdale and Palm Beach (2014-15)
– Project & Content Manager
MOLT Branding (2015-16)
– Content creator/Blog editor for The Business Owner Blog
– Content Manager
Volvo Cars Sverige (current)
– Bachelor in Political Science, Uppsala University.
– Master Classes at Stockholm School of Journalism.
– Master of Business Administration, Hult International Business School, Boston, MA.
Sucker for classic cars, cycling and great food. Literally addicted to traveling to new and unknown places. Preferably in Africa or elsewhere.
+46(0) 76-712 60 47
Birkagatan 16C, 113 39 Stockholm, Sweden
Gustaf Sjöholm is based in Stockholm, Sweden.